1. Where are you from, and in what ways do you lead children? How long have you done it?
I grew up in Twin Falls but moved away after High School. My husband and I moved back to Twin Falls last Summer from Austin, TX.
I am currently the Nursery Coordinator for AGF- in the past I have been a Children's Coordinator (for the church in Austin) and an employee in the Children's Department at RHEMA Bible Church (in Broken Arrow, OK). I have been doing Children's Ministry most of my life and I love it!
Don't know ??
3. If you had to pick, what's one thing all/most children's leaders (on any level) should do?
Love children!! And don't fake it- kids will know if you are being fake and insincere.
4. Should never do?
Have bad breath! Keep breath mints on hand at all times!
5. Other than faith, what's the one thing you'd like to pass along to your kids?
That God has a plan for their life and they are uniquely gifted and talented to do what God has for them.
6. One thing you'd do this year for kids if you had unlimited time, money, and energy?
Hmmmm- there are so many things! One thing I would do is build a state of the art facility for Before/After school care- a place for kids to come and get fed, play games, be loved and nourished. Another thing I would do is take them shopping and let them buy a brand new outfit, shoes and school supplies!
7. How about your biggest strength and weakness as a leader?
I would say my organization and experience are definitely strengths. My weakness would be taking for granted my experiences in Children's Ministry- because I have been around it so long it can be hard for me to communicate appropriately with people who haven't been in Children's Ministry before.